Pages

Dec 20, 2006

Greek Divorce

The Greek father calls his son
a couple of days before Christmas and says, "Niko, I
hate to ruin your day, but I must tell you that your
mother and I are divorcing - forty-five years of
misery is enough."
"Mba mba, what are you talking about?" Niko
screams.
"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,
We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking
about this, so
you call your sister Toula and let her know."
Frantic, the son calls Toula, who explodes on the
phone."No way are my loving parents getting
divorced!" she shouts.
She calls Dad immediately and screams - - "Patera,
you are not getting divorced! Don't do anything
until we get there. I'm calling Niko back and we'll
be there tomorrow. Do you hear me?" and hangs up.
The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his
wife. "Endaxi," he says,"they're coming home for
Christmas and
paying their own way."

***
thnx Strgzr

No comments:

A wise saying

Home is where your heart is